BEGIN:VCALENDAR VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//yaml2ical agendas//EN X-WR-CALDESC:Meeting schedule for the CentOS Project and SIGS X-WR-CALNAME:CentOS Meetings BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:Atomic SIG DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191205T160000Z DURATION:PT1H RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY DESCRIPTION:Project: Atomic SIG\nChair: Jason Brooks (jbrooks)\nDescript ion: The SIG is working on several goals including shipping a minimal Cen tOS Atomic Host that focuses on running Docker containers in production.\n \nProject URL: LOCATION:#centos-meeting END:VEVENT BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:Cloud SIG DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191205T150000Z DURATION:PT1H RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY DESCRIPTION:Project: Cloud SIG\nChair: Rain Leander (leanderthal) and Ku shal Das (kushal)\nDescription: The proposed CentOS Cloud SIG (CCS) is a group of people coming together to focus on packaging and maintaining diff erent FOSS based Private cloud infrastructure applications that one can in stall and run natively on CentOS. We are a non vendor\, non technology and non agent specific focus group\, but we will gladly work with and build c ontent to suit relevant niches or vendor ecosystems. This group specifical ly targets users who wish to install and run their own\, independent ( or hybrid ) cloud infrastructure on CentOS Linux.\n\nThe CCS intends to take ownership of existing CentOS Project relationships with vendors\, and help to maintain the updated package repositories for all participating cloud projects. \n\nProject URL: oud LOCATION:#centos-meeting END:VEVENT BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191209T140000Z DURATION:PT1H RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY DESCRIPTION:Project: Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting\nChai r: Brian Stinson (bstinson)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Karanbir Singh (k bsingh)\, Thomas Oulevey (alphacc)\nDescription: The CBS/Infra meeting is for discussing and coordinating operations in the Community Buildsystem. Anyone are welcome to attend and discuss client tools\, jobs in the builds ystem\, feature requests\, and anything related.\n\nProject URL: http://w LOCATION:#centos-meeting END:VEVENT BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:Config Management SIG DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191213T170000Z DURATION:PT1H RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2 DESCRIPTION:Project: Config Management SIG\nChair: Julien Pivotto (roide lapluie)\nDescription: The Config Management SIG is a SpecialInterestGrou p that aims to bridge the gap between Config Management tools Power users and traditional users by producing and release RPM packages of several Con figuration Management and Orchestration tools.\n\nProject URL: https://wi LOCATION:#centos-meeting END:VEVENT BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T180000Z DURATION:PT1H RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY DESCRIPTION:Project: OpsTools SIG\nChair: Matthias Runge (mrunge) and R ic Megginson (richm)\nDescription: The SIG will provide tools for operato rs\, system administrators\, devops and developers doing infrastructure en gineering on content based on CentOS Linux. We will aim to support the Con fig Management SIG ( nagementSIG ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space. \n\nProject URL: LOCATION:#centos-meeting END:VEVENT BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:PaaS SIG DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T170000Z DURATION:PT1H RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY DESCRIPTION:Project: PaaS SIG\nChair: Troy Dawson (tdawson)\nDescription : The SIG will work on delivering multiple PaaS Stacks. These stacks will come in various formats (rpms\, containers\, images etc ) The content wil l be delivered into the CentOS Ecosystem for end user consumption\, run as a service\, and support other CentOS Ecosystem projects.\n\nProject URL: LOCATION:#centos-meeting END:VEVENT BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191210T140000Z DURATION:PT1H RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2 DESCRIPTION:Project: Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair: Honza Hora k (hhorak)\nDescription: The Software Collections SIG will provide an ups tream development area for various software collections and related tools. Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs\, so they don't need to re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary depen dencies. \n\nProject URL: o LOCATION:#centos-meeting END:VEVENT BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:Storage SIG DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200107T100000Z DURATION:PT1H RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU DESCRIPTION:Project: Storage SIG\nChair: Karanbir Singh (kbsingh)\, Niel s de Vos (ndevos)\, Giulio Fidente (gfidente)\nDescription: The CentOS St orage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individu als coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source s torage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voi ce in packaging\, orchestration\, deployment\, and related work. \n\nProje ct URL: LOCATION:#centos-meeting END:VEVENT BEGIN:VEVENT SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191210T150000Z DURATION:PT1H RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2 DESCRIPTION:Project: Virtualization SIG\nChair: George Dunlap (gwd)\nDes cription: The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) i s a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a b ase platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. Th is includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM\, containers an d containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process lev el virtualisation technologies in the future.\n\nProject URL: https://wik LOCATION:#centos-meeting END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR ag